Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hey baby! You're funny!


Well, in the spirit of me being a new Aunt to a ridiculously adorable little girl named Anya, I've decided to dedicate this posting to a few videos that are absolutely hilarious and they star really cute kids.

Up till this point in my life I've always thought kids were cute, but I've never really been interested in having my own. Well, GOSH BE DARN, something has changed and a small piece of me is romancing the thought of one day pushing a watermelon through a hole the size of my nostril.

And now that I have surely grossed you out, here are the videos~



OHH and dont forget this kid!





And the greatest one of all!



But on a more serious note, one of my doubts about having kids is the fact that we live in such a screwed up world. I've always thought about how sad it would be to force a little person to endure the tragedies and heartbreak we do. But I'm starting to see that kids and their innocence is what keeps this world together and keeps us going in hopefully the right direction. It seems to me that every child is an opportunity to start over. Who knows if just the other day, I was holding the person who will finally cure AIDS, or be the first female President, or the next Lady GAGA or the person who makes WORLD PEACE a reality. It's impossible to ever predict- but accepted to always hope.


With love,
Tia Nita


Special thanks to Gio and Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment