Monday, June 15, 2009

No homophobia in Penguin society

Quite Possibly one of the greatest videos I've ever seen...



And so it is...The gays have infiltrated the penguin exhibit at the Bremerhaven Zoo, and Miss California responded with another unconscious rant after being asked her opinion on the matter:

Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land that you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And you know what, in my country, and in my family, I think that, I believe that, a marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there. But that’s how I was raised and thats how I think that it should be between a man an a woman. And all gay penguins should die immediately.

Well, I support you gay an lesbian penguins, and I also support my roommates bisexual Italian Greyhound, I think it's time that us humans, take a step back and look at these animals and ask ourselves what are we missing when an inferior species can except homosexuality and alternative families but we still can't fathom the idea of letting people just be happy. We can't let our gay neighbors get married, adopt children, enjoy the same tax beneifits as our straight friend and so on and so on. Come on people! When are we going to learn?

To help end social injustices here in the United States and around the world please visit

http://www.hrc.org/


or email your Congress or Senate representative and personally take action and call for change!




Cheers for queers!
NITA

No comments:

Post a Comment