Saturday, May 16, 2009

"I'm a celebrity"- aka "I'm a douche bag"- Spencer Pratt




Will somebody please inform Spencer Pratt how much of Jack Ass he is! What the hell kind of a song is this? He's talking about being "famous", twitter, iPHONE's, blackberry's and volunteering. This song is about as exciting as Shaquille O'neal's rap debut back in 1993. I never thought there could be an individual more conceded then Kanye West, but ladies and gents we found him, in homeboy Spencer Pratt. What a douche. Seriously.

I really hope this kids kidding with all this stuff, but something tells me this is for real. Just don't put this guy in prime time and I think we'll all be okay.

Well, as far as the song goes, I'll give it one out of five stars.
And five out of five stars for hilarity and making my Saturday morning worthwhile. Thanks Spence!

No comments:

Post a Comment