Monday, April 27, 2009

Adult Swim



So, while I'm still trying to find my groove here on my blog- I'm gonna be trying some new things out. The first thing, is a once a week posting of things I find sexy. This could be anyone from anywhere, famous or not, woman or man, and I encourage you to do the same as well.

This week, I chose a poster of Colin Egglesfield and a photograph by Tonya Chalkin of two women engulfed in a kiss, in a photograph titled "The Kiss". Frankly, these two posters are what got me through my first year in college, while living with my random roommate in our boring and moldy dorm. I think both of these photographs show a beauty and softness in both sexes that is not often shown. They are both tasteful, respectful and yes, hella sexy! Please enjoy, add your thoughts, add your comments and if your sexy or know someone who is, add some pictures! Cheers!
"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life"
Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment